Analyzing and Evaluating Historical Views of Leadership Paper
Develop an analytical framework containing three to five categories that you deem important to successful leadership based upon the various historical leadership models we have read about in Weeks 1 – 3. An analytic framework can be considered a process chart that allows you to visualize how proposed model components fit together, that is, the elements or categories that comprise and operate within the model. One category must be the leader/follower exchange, how the leader and followers interact. Other categories will be selected based on the specific model(s) that you choose.
You will then apply your analytical framework to a current leadership scenario based upon your personal/professional experience.
Evaluation is a combination of drawing on available elements and using critical thinking to reach conclusions. In evaluating leadership, you might look at who will use the model, why they would use the model, and what the goals might be.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper critically analyzing and evaluating a leadership scenario based on your analytical framework developed from our Week 1-3 readings and any additional research obtained from the University Library resources.
Include the following in your paper:
• Explore the historical similarities and differences of the leadership philosophies reviewed in the Week 3 readings.
• Develop and describe your analytical framework.
• Evaluate a current leadership scenario using your analytical framework.
• Describe the conclusion you drew from your critical analysis and critical evaluation of the readings.
• Relate your conclusions to your personal leadership practices.
• Use unbiased language to avoid, perpetuate, or reinforce stereotypes
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT