1. The internet is host to a wealth of information and much of that information comes from raw data that have been collected or observed.
Many websites summarize such data using graphical methods discussed in this chapter.
Find a website related to your major that summarizes data and uses graphs, and share it with the class. Let us know how it relates to your major and why it is of interest to you. (something in the medicine career path)
2. In one sentence, please write what you understand by the term standard deviation.
3. What was the muddiest point in this module? (The word muddiest means not clear or most confusing.)
4. Imagine yourself at a fair playing one of the midway games. Pick a game and calculate the expected value and post your results along with how you calculated them. For example, you may decide to throw a basketball to try to win a $10 bear. You paid $2.00 for three shots. What is the expected value? (Please do not use this example in your answer)
5. In one sentence, summarize what you understand of the Central Limit Theorem.
6. Go to a local library; collect a sample of books consisting of the ages of book (based on copyright dates). Plan and describe the sampling procedure, then use the results to construct a confidence interval estimate of the mean age of all books in the library. Please, post and share your results with the class.
7. see the mean and the standard deviation obtained from the last module and test the claim that the mean age of all books in the library is greater than 2005. Share your results with the class.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT