International business management
1. Choose a country (other than USA and Canada). Describe and analyze its basic formal and informal institutions. How do the institutions of the chosen country help to explain its progress/lack of progress? (and therefore as a potential market). 15 marks
2. 2. Does the rise of populist authoritarian leaders (both US and Europe) pose challenges for globalization and free trade? How does one interpret developments such as Brexit? How does a global business manager prepare for this new reality in the world economy? Are you in favor or not of free trade? Please take a stand and justify while addressing the other side of the argument. (10 marks) Does your stand validate or invalidate the comparative advantage theory? 5 marks.
3. 3. The Global economy continues to be fragile from the Great Recession of 2008. Does it mean that there’s something inherently wrong with Capitalism? How can the International Business manager profit or put into good use this knowledge about the nature of Capitalism? 15 marks
4. 4. If a foreign company decides to locate a production facility in Canada discuss some of the HR considerations management must address from both an institution and resource based view. 10 marks
5. 5. Choose an industry of any country and explain its growth and competitiveness using Porter’s Diamond Theory. 20 marks
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT